The following items of attire and actions are unacceptable on the grounds of The Los Angeles Country Club (with the exceptions noted below):
- Denim fabric of any color and/or kind, including pants, shirts and jackets.
- Shorts of any kind, including skorts and culottes.
- Clogs, flip flops or other types of beach shoes.
- Caps, hats (except as noted above for ladies’ brimmed hats) or visors in all areas of the Clubhouse.
- Cargo pants, warm-up suits, leggings, jogging and gym attire.
- Athletic type t-shirts, including jerseys.
- Apparel containing slogans.
- Changing shoes in the parking lot.
DRESS CODE EXCEPTIONS:
Shorts (exercise or Bermuda), athletic type t-shirts and denim pants of any color may be worn from the Parking Lot to the Locker Rooms or from the Locker Rooms to the Parking Lot. These exceptions are made solely to accommodate changing clothes. Loitering in the Locker Room (including card play, TV watching, drinking) while in shorts or denim pants of any color is not permitted.